Snapdragon Flowers only uses the freshest botanicals. We are a small shop and rely on one fridge & do not have a storage cooler. this means You can rest assured that your blooms are sourced at least 2 times a week.
We pride ourselves on our long lasting bouquets and proper after-care will ensure your blooms keep flourishing as long AS POSSIBLE.
you can keep your flowers fresh by following these simple steps:
1. Please do not leave your bouquet without water for longer than 20 mins after delivery.
2. We include a floral life extender packet with each bouquet floral delivery. This helps to stave off bacteria and feed the flowers.
3. Make sure you are snipping a bit off the flower’s ends each day.
4. If your arrangement has come in a vessel please keep the vase filled with fresh water. Even if the container has floral foam.
5. Be sure to clean your vase before filling it. Only use room temperature water.
6. Check to see that there are no debris is in the water, like leaves, petals or berries. This can cause bacteria to grow.
7. Always display flowers in a cool spot. Keep from direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents, directly under ceiling fans, or on top of televisions or radiators. Anything that gives off heat can cause flowers to dehydrate and wilt.
8. Fresh flowers near ripening fruit is a no-no and will age your blooms quickly.